Step 1: CHOOSE YOUR DRESS
You can browse our online site, which has a huge range of rental dresses then come and visit our store and pick a dress for a fraction of the retail price!
If you have any questions about sizing, please contact us via our LIVE CHAT during business hours.
Step 2: BOOK A TRY-ON FITTING
We want our brides to all have the opportunity to try on their favorite #emdress which has swept them off their feet. Hence, we suggest locking in your appointment as soon as possible.
All bookings are made via our Rental Enquiry on this page.
Once an online booking is submitted, one of our team will contact you to confirm your appointment.
Step 3: RETURN YOUR DRESS
After your event, simply return the dress to us by dropping it off at our Sydney boutique, located in Canley Vale, NSW 2166. No need for dry cleaning, we do all that for you!
It’s JUST that simple!
Oh, by the way,
- Fitting consultations and appointment are essential and cost $50 which is redeemable at rental of a dress.
- Hiring cost includes dry-cleaning AND alterations (if needed)
- Hiring period is 05 days only. Late returns attract a late fee of 10% of the hire price per day that the return is late, after the last day of booking
- There’s a bond security required when pick-up which is refundable when the dress has been returned
Please make allowance in your budget for these alterations:
- Tough stains that required special cleaning/washing
- Tears/scratches that required alterations/replacement
- Big damage or dress missing will cause the bond is non-refundable
(Customers agree not to attempt to clean the dress, if the customer attempts to clean the dress and it results in permanent damage, additional costs may incur.)